Ecuador - Cuenca & Cajas National Park

I was a bit tired of constantly moving around when I got to Cuenca so I decided to make my pitstop there a little longer. Spent about 5 nights in this quaint colonial town - with a newly built tram service opening up! I went on a walking tour and to a Spanish/English conversation class in the local language school. I also went to the nearby Cajas National Park and that was amazing. It's and incredibly rainy area with very unique climate and many endemic plants. I stalked a group with a guide for a bit, then I walked around on my own and I panicked about getting lost but it was all fine :) On my way back I met a few other people at the mini bus stop and it was a fun drive back and walk back to city center with them. Walk into some random art gallery on our way.

Comments